Delivery of clothes and shoes from China
We have extensive experience, we develop individual route schemes for the optimal delivery cost, taking into account the timing.
China is considered a manufacturing leader and a global distributor of various goods. Chinese goods have conquered almost all markets in the world and everywhere you can find the “Made in China” label. China is indeed a global importer in certain industries. The main reason for the import of fashionable clothes from China to Ukraine in bulk is considered to be low cost for good quality goods. Wages in China are low, production costs are low, and access to material is convenient – all this ensures lower production costs.
The reasons for China’s influence on the world market are believed to be their design and technological skills. Chinese manufacturers are trained to thrive in mass production, and as a result, the country has more powerful and improved production lines than other Western manufacturers. Therefore, if you want to start selling goods from China, while making even more profit, then the delivery of goods must be entrusted to a trusted logistics company. The AF-Group company helps you to save on transportation, thanks to the well-coordinated work of the logistics department.
Delivery of clothes from China to Ukraine
If you decide to import clothes, shoes from China, but do not know where to start, then read the proposed step-by-step guide and learn about the advantages of delivering goods from China with AF-Group.
- Study the rules for importing goods into your country. In some regions, the import of clothing is prohibited, so before ordering, carefully read the rules for entering imported goods into your country. Otherwise, your goods may be confiscated while passing through customs, and you will incur losses.
- Check in advance how much the tax fee will cost you. Of course, there is a tax levy when importing goods. Therefore, you need to clarify the percentage of tax in advance so that customs clearance goes smoothly and faster.
- Get yourself a license to import clothing and footwear. A license is a permit document for the right to conduct business, which legalizes your business. Registration of a license is an important and necessary step before you decide to order a bulk consignment of goods. The document will contain the importer-exporter (IE) code and taxpayer identification number, which will legalize imports when passing through customs.
- Find the right supplier. There are a large number of manufacturers and suppliers in China. Of course, it is better to make a trial order from the selected supplier, before placing a large batch of goods, in order to protect yourself from fraudsters. It is also worth contacting the supplier and asking him to tell about the product and delivery methods in more detail. It is better, of course, to visit China yourself, see the manufacturer’s office and trading floors, in order to be 100% confident in the supplier. If a personal visit is not possible, then conclude an online deal.
- Check the minimum order quantity, delivery price and the ability to deliver goods from China to Ukraine. You can filter suppliers based on minimum order quantities, as the quantity of items in your order may not match the supplier. Not all suppliers offer free shipping, even if you meet their criteria. If this moment is missed, then delivery can be quite expensive. Conduct a comparative analysis of delivery from different suppliers, taking into account the minimum order quantity and without it. If you do not want to store the goods in the warehouse of the supplier, then it is better to contact the manufacturers or suppliers who provide a drop shipping service.
- Always ask for product samples. If you are worried about the quality of clothes or shoes and do not want to deal with the return or re-shipment of goods due to low-grade goods, then you should ask the supplier to provide a sample of the product before concluding a wholesale deal. It is best to close a big deal after you are convinced of the proper quality of the product. It is also a good option to “weed out” suppliers of low-quality goods.
- Select a logistics company. After you have placed your order, taking into account taxes, shipping costs, you need to hire an agent who will regularly track your order at certain delivery points. The agent will certainly help with customs clearance of the goods and ensure further safe transportation of the cargo to the destination. Employees of the logistics company “AF-Group” are ready to become your agents and track the cargo, help in resolving issues that may arise during transportation and customs clearance.
- AF-Group is a reliable partner that ensures safe and uninterrupted delivery of your goods from the customs point to the destination, taking into account the low customs duty.
- Take out insurance for the safety of the cargo. Imported goods and their delivery are always high risks. Taking out insurance will protect you from damage and other unpleasant surprises that can negatively affect your business.
AF-Group appreciates its customers and offers them professional advice, individual solutions to all issues and difficulties, transparent terms of cooperation and open rates. And for customers who make a wholesale purchase for the first time, an employee of the company will provide a lot of useful information.